Thursday 8 September 2011

Meet the Team

 I’ve  been a slave to design since I can remember… which is why I probably ended up becoming a Graphic Designer.

I am very passionate about what I do ( All things Design) for me it more than just a career, its who I am.
I love life and appreciate the little joys it has to offer. Love and Happiness are most important to me, they’re all I need to survive.  I would describe myself as being outspoken, an innovator, a trendsetter, a tad bit of an perfectionist…okay who am I kidding, I AM A PERFECTIONIST, Im funny, honest, have a mind of my own and im adventurous…oh and apparently im quirkyJ
I love dressing up, I express myself through the way I dress, beautiful clothes make me happy, when I look good, I feel good!
Im super excited about this new chapter we are about to take on in our lives and  I trust that you will enjoy what we have to offer.

-         Sandi  Mvandaba  ( Founder and Designer )

My name is Sanelisiwe Mngadi, but my friends call me Sane (Sunair) for short. Im an accountant by day and a book worm by night, and a full time fashionista! I have a niche' in fashion styling, buying and design. I am known for my love of all things beautiful, yet unique.  Im a no-nonsense kind of person, i love looking and feeling beautiful...Im an aspring Events Co-ordinator and a part-time Gym Freak! I love travelling and would one day love to pursuit a career in Photography. 

I like to surround myself with people who are focused, ambitious and passionate about what they do.
Unique…a word used so loosely , and yet has such profound meaning. They say being unique means being the only one of its kind, or rather having no equal.  I believe that we as Push My Button define this word.
We trust that you will enjoy our unique range, and remember that ALL things beautiful are meant to be worn.

Sane Mngadi ( Accountant and Founder )


 

No comments:

Post a Comment